19 December 2016

Slow stitching

Working on a new piece…. but don’t want to reveal too much about it, nor the project as a whole just yet.

This one needs to be kept to myself for a while.
Maybe 12 months or more.

I have an idea.  It’s a good one….(I think). 
But I want (and need) to reveal at an exhibition, not before.

No, there is no date yet, nor a venue.

This makes it hard for me to blog sometimes, I want to show you everything I’m working on.

2016 12 01 12 21 39

 

I will show you work based and around the Hare and I will show you my painting and sketching.  
#NaSkeFiMo (National Sketchbook filling Month) has expanded into December (and possibly beyond).

I worked through some Mabon / Autumn ideas and now its time for Samhain, so I’ll post those over the next few days.

I know you’ll understand.

 

1 comment:

  1. I shall look forward to the reveal in due course. That looks like a good 'curled up by the fire' project though! :-)

    ReplyDelete