12 September 2012

The next exhibition

 

Next week I’m delivering work to Old Gala House in Galashiels for the final exhibition of 2012. 

What a whirlwind year its been, Fashion & Embroidery Show, Loch Lomond Quilt Show, Baliffgate Museum, Open Studio @ the High St and finally Old Gala House.
Also work in the Embroiderers Guild exhibition, Pins & Needles, Festival of Quilts and (next weekend) the Tree of Life at the Scottish Quilt Championships in Edinburgh.

Here is the invite for Gala – I LOVE the graphics don’t you?
(Created by the Scottish Borders Council team).

Please do come along if you can make it.  I’ll be at the preview evening.

L&L 1

L&L2

And something I’ll tell you more about on Monday – I’ve been invited to create a piece of artwork to be displayed in the Royal Geographical Society, London.  The theme is “India”, tight deadline but impossible to refuse.

Did I think I was going to have a rest during September?

No comments:

Post a Comment