25 May 2011

Painting day

A second day of painting for the exhibition.  There are already several paintings finished but I wanted to do more.
As you do, with just two weeks to go.
You know how it is – this creative urge comes and….. well, you just HAVE to go with the paint brush…

In progress;

DSC_9315

Drying;

DSC_9323

Beautiful colours in the waste water hint at other pictures (also my Blip for the day);

25-05-11

And the trampoline was successfully removed from the tree with just three bent poles (and the tree survived fairly intact too).

trampoline

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours on the canvas too! Is that a railway fanatic at the end of your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top right side reminds me of Ton's work that I have been using as inspiration. I just love those colours.

    ReplyDelete