3 April 2011

Where did March go?

With the days now firmly counting down to the exhibition I keep asking myself that question. 
Have been disappointed today to find that although I have sent off details of the exhibition dates they have not been printed in either a group or national magazine that I had hoped would publish these details.  Letting people know about the exhibition is perhaps one of the hardest things to achieve.

So with March over here are the Photos (almost) A Day from the month. 

I really must try to get a photo every day.  I am pulled between wanting good photos and getting a photograph every single day.

Not always easy when your head is down in the studio or you are rushing to football practise or cooking dinner and outside is foggy, grey and miserable.

Though April is now here and the sun is shinning and there is even the hint of warmth in that sun.

My spirits soar.

Photos can be seen at http://ne71-2011.blogspot.com/ or http://www.blipfoto.com/NE71

Ne71 March 2011

Ne71 March 20111

Ne71 March 20112

Ne71 March 20113

No comments:

Post a Comment