13 December 2010

Working with lace

Today I feel back into my routine – with only four more days until the schools break up for holidays…. and tomorrow I am ….yes you can guess….. at the dentist again.

Here are two more lace collars – anyone any ideas of age?

DSC_7561  DSC_7563 

Finished the collage with the (still in perfect condition) Edwardian lace collar.

lace2 lace3 lace4

lace1

Sorry about the bad photo of the final piece, the light is appalling at this time of year on a grey day.
Better picture to follow.

The final size is 50x70cm and is for sale.

2 comments:

  1. the collar in the finished collage reminds me of wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's fantastic!!
    It looks 3D
    Have you got much thawing going on? I suppose the next thing to worry about is flooding!!!
    hope the dentist visit is the last you need for a while
    xxx

    ReplyDelete