8 December 2010

Wednesday

Jack Frost has visited. 
There was ice on the inside of the downstairs cloakroom today…... and on the outside of the Studio
Brrrrrr………
frost 

The prayer flags are frozen

frozen flags

The house is looking beautiful

house

Pretty seed heads

seedhead

Bunny and pheasant tracks all over the garden

tracks

Have set the heater going in the studio, hoping I can get it to a reasonable temperature….
Now I must go and get some work started I am weeks behind schedule (again)

3 comments:

  1. sparkly prayer flags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seed heads. My best photo in all of this is of ice caught in agapanthus heads - on my blog 3.12.10 I'm so glad you did that journey safely. Just hope the tooth calms down now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Helen, that seed head is inspirational and I love my prayer flags too, frozen stiff. Wish I could keep them like that!

    ReplyDelete