19 December 2010

Calm before the storm at Haugh Head

19-12-11

This morning was beautiful, blue skies, no wind and an inch of white fluffy snow.
Perfect

This afternoon we've had about 4 inches of snow in an hour or so, lost the electricity for a few hours (very happy its back on!) and the road are chaos.

What fun again (note sarcasm!)

(As for the tooth issue – I now feel as if I have been walloped in the face along my cheekbone {along with the toothache} - nothing like doing something properly is there?)

3 comments:

  1. It does look lovely, but it is beginning to be inconvenient...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! still with the tooth? maybe it's time to switch dentists.... the photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to alarm you, Helen, but that sounds like a jaw infection to me. Hope you're on anti-biotics!! So sorry this has to happen at all, but specially in these difficult conditions.
    John's dentist is stuck in Spain, unable to fly back, but at least John is not in any pain for the moment. I feel SO sorry for you!

    ReplyDelete