2 January 2010

More snow……

Yes more snow.  I think we may even have made the national news.

Yesterday we measured – 12 inches!!!!!  = 30cm.

I am sitting here hoping and hoping that the electricity holds out
(and therefore the heating, lighting and laptop in that order). 

I am also hoping my ASDA food shop can get here.  I can see us loading up the wheelbarrow and collecting it from the main road in our wellies and woolly hats.  That would have to be the Photo of  the Day.  \

Yes, I’ve started taking a photo a day again.  I did this in 2008 http://ne71.blogspot.com/ and loved it, got sidetracked in 2009 and stopped and then regretted it.  So here we go again. 
The URL is http://ne71-2010.blogspot.com/.  Please add it to your subscriptions (do you use Google Reader? its wonderful for tracking blogs).

Here’s yesterdays page;

NE71

Meanwhile today is a hibernation and cleaning day
(I’ve just looked at the cooker hob and was truly appalled!) 

This morning I’ve been finishing off editing a new book.  I’ve used Blurb to print out the blog from May-Dec 2009.  Its a great diary and record of life.  It’s uploading as I type.

blurb tg 2

I did June 2005-May 2009 last month.  Though heartbreakingly as you know I lost 2 years of photos when the blog was swapped from blogger to my web site.  Real *&^%^%.

blurb tg1

And there is Australia and Dubai to order too.  Yes I know we were there in 2008, but I’m a bit behind here.

blurb australia

What other picture could you use for the cover?

blurb australia 1

Well the book processed and should be here before the end of the month (along with Australia).

blurb tg 2a

1 comment:

  1. Janice Perkin6:06 pm

    what a fantastic idea and so great to keep - hope the food has arrived

    ReplyDelete