17 August 2009

Preparations

The image below tells you something about the day..... rain, lots of rain (and that the grass needs cutting!)

17-08-09-6 

So what am I working on?  Well it's a bit hard to show you everything as I want to keep some things as a surprise for the Open Studio and also for publication.  It's a balancing act sometimes.  I'm only managing a few hours a day too due to lack of energy - frustratingly horrid when I want to get on and work. 

Let me show you the fabrics...... hand dyed silks, rayon and velvet. 
Nothing dyes like silk.  Nothing gives wonderful implied texture like silk.

17-08-09-1

The Artista has been busy "printing out" some designs for me.

17-08-09-2

More texture - I'm checking to see if prepared panels and canvases are ready to paint / gesso.

17-08-09-4

17-08-09-5

17-08-09-3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if you are still busy. Looking forward to seeing you next week

    ReplyDelete