8 July 2009

New hair colours, new tunic, new samples

Well I told the hairdresser I was bored and wanted something more dramatic.....
yes that red is erm....very red/orange. 

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

Finally something for myself.... Amy Butler Fabric - perhaps I could have placed that large flower a little better - at least its not central to any major body area!  There are another two of these - one sleeveless made from cotton which is being dyed tonight and one using hand dyed rayon (still work a in progress).

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

I've enjoyed playing with lutradur, tyvek and finally some stamping with acrylic paint.

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

A play with markals and a blending stick.  Just for the hell of it.  That's good to be able to do.

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

5 comments:

  1. Helen - there's something spooky and mad about those purple spirals - are you turning to the dark side? - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair Helen. We got a new sofa last week and before it went to the tip I "skinned" it! This evenig spent making yellow leather cushions for new brown sofa. Harder work than I expected.
    Like the Amy Butler top - you didnt try hard enough to "fussy cut" the fabric - large blooms over your large blooms would have looked magnificent !!! TEEE HEEE Granny Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. petoskystone3:50 pm

    i like the new hair color--it goes with the markals! lots of energy & movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice Perkin3:56 pm

    I just love the hair - I keep saying I'm going to but then never have the courage -well done you but you are only 40 and I'm afraid I have had 2 more significant birthdays than that!!!!!!!!!!!! - love all the patterns - what has happened to Pugin Gothic? - which Pugin pattern book did you buy as there are 2 - is it worth getting - Pugin is just so my hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thant flower really is something - and the hair well least said.
    Think it would look daft on my white hair!

    ReplyDelete